1. Education: Nurse’s will have successfully completed the undergraduate or graduate degree appropriate to the subspecialty Certification: Current BLS and ACLS and PALS, TNCC, CEN if required by the client
2. Must be a US Citizen
Minimum of 1 year experience within the preceding 3 years in designated specialty Licensure: Valid license in at least 1 state, territory or commonwealth.
SPECIFIC DUTIES/TASKS THE CONTRACT EMPLOYEE SHALL PERFORM BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
The contracted RN will provide the following services and in strict compliance with standing orders and protocols set forth by the MTF, and IAW JC guidelines to include, but will not necessarily be limited to the following:
(1) The ability to react to any emergency situation, e.g., cardiac or respiratory arrest, hemorrhage, shock, severe physical trauma and psychiatric reaction. Serve as member of resuscitation team.
(2) Assess patients' conditions for potential or life threatening crises. Distinguish between normal and abnormal physical findings (from physical assessment and vital sign assessment). Plan appropriate nursing care set forth by the MTF, and IAW JC guidelines.
(3) Operate defibrillator, EKG machine, and cardiac monitor.
(4) Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate plans/actions and collaborate with a diverse healthcare team for the benefit of the patient, family and organization. Effectively educate patients and families regarding involvement in the plan of care, promotion of self- care, management of symptoms, and follow-up care.
(5) Demonstrate excellent written communication skills to perform accurate documentation, both written and electronic, of all activity in accordance with requirements.
(6) Demonstrated ability to recognize adverse signs and symptoms and reacts quickly and appropriately in emergency situations. Demonstrated ability to obtain, assess, and report critical lab or diagnostic results to patient’s physician in a timely manner..
(7) The demonstrated ability to act on all medical and therapeutic orders in a timely manner.
(8) Can demonstrate and adhere to peri-operative, infection control and safety policies and procedures.
(9) Can demonstrate good time management skills. (10) Coordinate patient care through a continuum and facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to care, quality and cost effectiveness.
OMV Medical offers its employees Competitive pay & benefits which include:
OMV Medical Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Disability
- Paid holidays
- PTO Time
- 24/7 on-call access