EXEMPLARY SERVICE AND PROCESS
CRNA needed for OR at Army Hospital in GA
|Title:||CRNA needed for OR at Army Hospital in GA|
|Location:||Ft. Benning, GA|
|Work Status:||Full Time|
|Scheduled Work Hours:||Day shift 6:30am- 3:00pm|
OMV Medical, Inc.,
a recognized leader, has been providing medical staffing and management services for over a quarter of a century. OMV is always looking for dedicated individuals who share our values; flexibility, dependability and quality patient care. When you choose OMV Medical as your employer of choice, you can be confident that you are working with an organization that values you as an individual and understands your dreams, aspirations and wants to help you make your career goals real. Come partner with us!
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist CRNA for Martin Army Community Hospital (OR) TEMPORARY POSITION (3-4 Months)
Job Summary/ Description of Responsibility
The CRNA will provide services in support of the Fort Stewart MEDDAC. Performance of Services is primarily at Martin Army Community Hospital in the Operating Room. The personnel will remain employees of OMV Medical, Inc. but will perform services under the technical supervision of the Chief of the Department or their representative. The contract CRNA will provide support in the Operating Room, and shall work and 8 to a 12 hour shift(s) approved by the Chief Nurse Anesthetist, Monday through Friday. The current CRNA works a regular schedule of Monday through Friday from 0630-1500, with a 30 minute unpaid lunch. The CRNA may also be floated to other areas when necessary for coverage.
This position is to fill a vacant spot that was previously staffed by a CRNA that is being activated. He will be returning to the position in mid to late December.
The CRNA must:
OMV Medical offers a 1099 Option for the CRNAs at Fort Benning
OMV Medical Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For more information
- Graduate of an approved anesthesia program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthetist Education Program Schools or its predecessors.
- Possess at least 2 years experience in the last 3 years
- Be certified every two years by the Council of Re-certification of Nurse Anesthetist.
- Possess a current/active license to practice nursing in a least one state in the United States.
- Have experience in the delivery of and monitoring of all types of anesthesia utilized in the delivery of surgical anesthesia
- Possess a current certification in American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health care Providers, and ACLS .
- Be available to work 8, 10, and 12 hour shifts.
: please call the Contract Manager, Charlene Sentelle @ 301.766.0400 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications
Copyright 2018 OMV Medical, Inc.. All rights reserved. Powered by ApplicantStack™