EXEMPLARY SERVICE AND PROCESS
Registered Nurse -
|Title:||Registered Nurse - |
|Location:||Washington Hospital Center, GeorgeTown University Hospital|
|Work Status:||PRN / Per Diem|
|Scheduled Work Hours:||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM or 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM|
We are looking for
Travel Intensive Care Nurse - ICU Nurse - (ICU RN)
Per-diem nurses with strong skill set and excellent bedside maner.
- As an addition to this elite team, you can expect to work with fully equipped with up-to-date, state of the art equipment. This is a highly regarded teaching and Magnet facility that welcomes creative and innovative care givers.
- Critical care nurses (CCU RNs) assist in the treatment of acutely ill patients with life-threatening conditions, in settings requiring continuous vigilance, complex assessment, and high-intensity therapies and interventions. Working with the patients and their families, ICU RNs strive to create healing, humane and caring environments while also focusing on patient advocacy, working in settings such as intensive care units and cardiac care units, where patients require complex assessment, high-intensity therapies and interventions, and continuous nursing vigilance.
- BA/BS degree in Nursing
- 5+ years experience in Hospital Based services
- Experience with caring for critically ill patients
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to ...
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications
Copyright 2018 OMV Medical, Inc.. All rights reserved. Powered by ApplicantStack™