OMV Medical, Inc., a recognized leader, has been providing medical staffing and management services for over a quarter of a century. OMV is always looking for dedicated individuals who share our values; flexibility, dependability and quality patient care. When you choose OMV Medical as your employer of choice, you can be confident that you are working with an organization that values you as an individual and understands your dreams, aspirations and wants to help you make your career goals real. Come partner with us!
Registered Nurse (Ambulatory Care) for MacDill AFB, FL
Registered Nurse, Ambulatory Care
3250 Zemke Avenue Bldg 1078, MacDill AFB, FL 33621 and/or
Brandon Clinic 220 Grand Regency Blvd, Brandon, FL 33510 and/or
9210 King Palm Drive Tampa, FL 33619
RNs shall receive notification two weeks prior to the reassignment to another location with a 40-mile commuting radius of their assigned MTF
- Possess a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing, a Graduate Diploma in Nursing, or an Associate Degree in Nursing, from an accredited agency such as the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in any one (1) of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
In addition, the following qualifications are required:
- Possess a minimum of twelve (12) months experience in the preceding twenty- four (24) months
- Possess and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals. Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the MTF.
- Perform physical exam and health histories.
- Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Direct and supervise care provide by other healthcare professionals.
- Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
- Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
- Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as appropriate.
- Perform nursing services identified in the TO.
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes.
- Provide patients with education and information through Tele Health and secure messaging.
OMV Medical offers its employees Competitive pay & benefits which include:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid holidays
- PTO Time
- 24/7 on-call access
OMV Medical Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.